Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Day I Turned 30

You heard that right, today, March 4th, I turned 30.  I must say that it is kinda crazy to say 'Thirty'.  I never thought, and still don't, think 30 is old.  My last year in my twenties was definitely everything I ever hoped it to be.  So 30 feels pretty darn good (even if it is still weird to see it on paper).

What did I ask for my birthday.  There are probably four people (my parents, my husband, and my bff) that know exactly the first and top thing I always want for my birthday ....


Yes, that is an Ice Cream Cake.  I prefer Dairy Queen, but when one isn't close by, I'll take a Baskin Robbins.

What else did I want ... not much of anything else (I am horrible on the whole gift specification).  But, I will say Hubs planned a nice little evening - a lovely homemade dinner and beautiful flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment