Friday, November 16, 2012

Mind Painting

I have sworn off painting for the past couple of months, but the minute we put an offer on our new place, I was already thinking of what colors we could paint the place.  Maybe I have a slight painting problem.  Not that the beigey color isn't bad - I looked at it again during our home inspection visit - but really, I want to add my OWN colors - OCD, possibly.

So, I have been scanning the interwebs for some paint colors for the house.  Here is what I want to paint:
- Living, Dining, Office - color 1
- Master Bedroom, Guest Bedroom - color 2
- Bathroom & Kitchen - I am not sure (cabinet color for kitchen will dictate wall color I think)

And here are the colors I am loving (for now) from BM:
Color 1 - either Revere Pewter or Broxburn Greige

Revere Pewter

Broxburn Greige
 Color 2 - either Tranquility or Gentle Gray
Tranquility

Gentle Gray
Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment