Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Almost the Holidays

The holiday season is right around the corner.  I am typically the worst shopper ever ... so last minute and scrambling for ideas.  I say I will work on this each year, but really, I just pretend that time flies super fast and "really, it is Christmas already!".

I also have a terrible time buying for the parents and in-laws.  Hubs and I are super minimalists and are presents are typically practical purchases.  So, for parentals that have nicely appointed homes this can be tough.  I also worry about buying the wrong gift for all the friends out there.

I came across this though, on A Cup of Jo's blog, and can find it a very practical gift for everyone.


Now, who doesn't love a little scratch and sniff book and loads of wine!  You can find it on Amazon if you so incline.

No comments:

Post a Comment