Friday, February 22, 2013

Things I'm Itching to Paint

I have been at odds with myself - in some cases, I desperately want to tear our place up with a paint brush, in other cases I just want to relax and enjoy my home as-is.  Ay carumba.

These are some of the things I have been eyeing and want to tackle with my paint brush:
1. Our Front Door - I like the blue, Hubs likes the red.  To get my way on other things I think I should give him his door.  We like the middle one, which I think is Red Velvet by Behr.
Our Front Door
 2.  Our Kitchen Cabinets - I despise our cabinets, and that hardware.  Yuck.  My parents and Hubs have been trying to convince me otherwise, but I am dying to paint these suckers.  I did a test of the BM Fieldstone color last weekend on the inside of our Pantry door.  The cabinet door wasn't prepped, the paint wasn't glossy, but I like it.  This is the same color that August Field's used.
Paint Kitchen Cabinets
3.  Our Rooster - this is really a simple project.  I love our Rooster, it is just a little beat up and need a nice coat of fresh paint.  I am thinking of just a solid glossy white.  Kinda like all those white ceramic animals you see everywhere. 
Hello Rooster!
It's supposed to be gloomy this weekend.  Hubs is planning on working Saturday.  Maybe I should peel myself away from some Bravo TV and tackle some of these items... maybe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment