Thursday, April 25, 2013

Life Lately

Life Lates = Working A Lot + Socializing with BFFs + Growing Grass (yes, still)

Here are the Details,

I am transitioning into a different role at work that I am super excited about.  Hurry May 6.  Until then, boss man has made a list of things I must accomplishment.  Which equates to extra hours at work, less sleep, more stress.

My bff lives in Australia.  She is in the States for 3 weeks.  Which means obligatory visit to see her of course.  I spent last weekend traveling with another bff to NJ outside of NYC to
1)  reminisce and relive our college glory days, kinda like this : Life in Your Early Twenties VS Life in Your Late Twenties
2)  catch up on all things life
3)  and stay up way too late drinking wine and champagne.  We found this hilarous : SNL Sketch of the Week: “Moet & Chandon”

And, Hubs and I grow grass.

Thats all folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment