Wednesday, December 19, 2012

1 Week

Ladies and gents, we are 1 week away until we close on both places.  Yay jump up and down yay!

We haven't made any additional progress on packing, well, because, Hubs is SUPER sick... like the flu sick.  Wtf?!  He has been laid up in bed the past 2 days.  Honestly, I don't think I have ever seen him this sick since we started dating.  So, in the meantime, I am keeping my distance from him as much as possible in our 800 sf condo, taking lots of Vitamin C, and praying I don't come down with any sickness.  We have lots to do still over the next 4 days. 

Here is to hoping the both of us make it through the weekend, into Christmas, and land in our brand new house healthy!  Otherwise, this whole moving thing could be anything but fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment