Monday, December 31, 2012

Recap: Christmas

I recapped packing the U-Haul on Sunday Dec 23 ... which was a whirlwind ... now on to the Holidays!

First off, I hope everyone truly had a fabulous Christmas with family, friends, and whomever else!  Last week went way to fast!  I can't believe it is already NYE. 

Anywho, Christmas Eve we headed to work for a couple of hours.  (I still can't believe our company didn't have Christmas Eve off ... nonetheless).  Then it was off to my parents house to celebrate - Christmas Eve at my grandma's house with my dad's side of the family and then Christmas at my mom and dad's house with my mom's side of the family. 

I don't have many pics... I just soaked up the R&R.  It was fabulous though - good food, good times with the fam!

Here is a good pic from my cousin though - 4 dogs at Christmas (my parents 2 labs, our lab, and cousins hound mix).  The labs are attentively staring and waiting for the ball to be thrown, the hound on the other hand, just wants to run and smell things!

Aka 'Dog Park'

No comments:

Post a Comment