Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The 2 Week Craze

We close in exactly 2 weeks on both properties.  I have a feeling of both calm and anxiousness - meaning I don't feel like I have much to do yet I also feel like I have so much to do.  Say what!?

Things we have Accomplished:
-  All loan items are complete .. at least from what I know. 
-  All inspections and appraisals are done done done!  That was our last hurdle, especially on oure current place.  But, the appraisal came back at the sale price and therefore all our 2 bedroom neighbors should be sending us cookies for helping them out on their home value (per hubs, haha)
-  All utilities have been transferred / set up (well, Dominion Power is 90% there, Hubs has to do that since the utility was in his name at our current place).  I am still up in the air on our internet and cable situation and whether to stick with FIOS or get cable and a hotspot... ugh.  Something to worry and think about.
-  UHAUL has been scheduled.
-  Lastly, SKI VACATION is scheduled!  Not house related, but oh so important.

Things left To Do:
-  Packing has started, but is far from done.  Oy vey .. I want to get it done like, now, but we also have to live in it for 2 weeks
-  Cancel storage unit rental.
-  Christmas Shopping.  Not house related, but house stuff has totally screwed up anything Christmas related. 

So, that list is probably more for my benefit.  At least I can stop dreaming about it all and just reference my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment