Friday, December 14, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree!

Selling, buying, and moving all over Christmas comes with its challenges .. as in, minimal Christmas decorations!  I am a huge fan of REAL & BIG Christmas Trees, so I was kinda bummed when I realized we wouldn't be able to do our fair share of decorating this year.  I wasn't going to let that totally deter me from not having some type of Christmas Tree.

So, here ya have it.. our 2012 Christmas Tree

The intent was to add some christmas lights to our $8.00 Home Depot tree (pre-decorated), but we haven't made it down into the storage unit to dig those up in the mist of packin.  Luckily, our goal is to tackle some of the storage unit packing this weekend and I hope I can pull some lights out to adorn our itty bitty tree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment