Monday, August 26, 2013

Inspiration : Bathroom

I'm back.  Vacay was fab, work was busy, this weekend was beautiful.  Back to the swing of things.

I will say that the bathroom updates (and maybe a reno?) are definitely toward the bottom of the list of 'to do's', but that doesn't stop a girl from dreaming.  While eating my Kellogg's and reading the latest Crate & Barrel magazine I came across something that knocked my socks off.  Blues, grays, and whites are what I have been thinking about for the bathroom.

The first two images are from C&B's latest mag - white subway tile and gray grout looks nice, some blue walls, and a white and gray shower curtain.



The next image is Bower Power's new laundry room and they lovely blue paint - Kerry Blue by Martha Stewart.  I am always drawn to 'deep' blues but I like that the Kerry Blue keeps it 'peppy' and light.

{via}
Tucking these away in my 'idea book' for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment