Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy 29th to Me

I am a year older.. and a year closer to 30.  Whoa.  Happy 29th Birthday to Me!

Monday Birthdays are 'interesting'; I guess that is the right word.  I couldn't bear waiting to celebrate my birthday on Monday all weekend.  Hence, Hubs and I did birthday activities throughout the weekend.  Unfortunately, Hubs was not feeling great (another cold, whomp whomp), but that didn't stop us!
Saturday - headed out to dinner at Sweet Water Tavern
Sunday - opened Birthday Eve Presents.  An iPad from Hubs and money from the parents that I spent at Target already for picture frames for our Gallery Wall

Love my iPad

Gallery Wall Pictures Ready to Hang

We also headed to our new movie theatre to see Silver Linings Playbook which was fantastic.  It was a great way to spend a cold Sunday with a sick Hubs.  And, we watched Argo Sunday night, another great movie, from the seat of our couch.

Today, the actual day of my birth, I am at work.  Hoping to be able to leave slightly early to relax and maybe hang the pictures for my gallery wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment