Thursday, March 7, 2013

Kitchen Update Progress

Last weekend was full of various home to-do items.  Considering the Hubs was sick, I was anxious to keep myself busy in lieu of sticking to the couch.

Progress was made on starting the kitchen update process.

First, I tested BM's Dove White and Kendall Charcoal on our cabinets.  I love the colors... it provides the contrast against everything else, especially the tile floor, that I was looking for.

Test of BM's Dove White and Kendall Charcoal
Second, I took off all the cabinet pulls and the 'country trim' at the top of the cabinets.  (Excuse the mess....)


Here is what it looked like before - notice the lattice trim at the top of the cabinets, the country hardware, and the trim piece over top of the sink - all gone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment