Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Outside My Window

Outside my window right now it is snowing!  We haven't seen snow, besides some flurries, all season.  I have been patiently waiting all winter and now I have my snow.  Winter storm Saturn... Bring it!




In other news, on Monday night I noticed this faint black line in the background of my new iPad.  Hubs (kinda) saw it too.  I asked him if I was crazy to take it back and get a new one.  He said 'whatever makes you happy', which I am sure is code for 'you are kinda silly'.  I headed back to the Apple store on Tuesday during lunch.  Showed the guy the faint black line, he didn't really see it, took it to a younger guy who kinda saw it.  I glanced their direction to see them kinda chuckle at the situation.  But hey, we just spent $800 on this thing and I am not going to be bugged by a faint black line.  Truth be told, the guy was really nice about it.  He said that 'you have to live with it, so you better be happy with it'.  He even did a merchandise swap instead of a warranty issue so that it doesn't count against me (I guess they keep track).

So, I am with a brand new iPad, again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment