Sunday, December 18, 2011

Blue in the 'Other Room'

I started last weekend painting the 'other room' the same Gentle Tide Color.  I finished it on Friday night (again another Friday paint session).  I think it looks great! (excuse the clutter though, pics still down from painting and my re-arranging left things astray).




Then on Saturday I did a little furniture 'switcheroo'.  Since the room is a square, it really didn't do anything to the feel of the room.  That double bed just takes up so much space.  I am left trying to decide if I should complete take a part that bed now and make space for a day bed (that we would build of course) or a twin/queen sleeper sofa.  Don't worry all house guests... we have a queen blow up ;)
Idea from Pottery Barn

Crate and Barrel Troy Queen Sleeper Sofa

Crate and Barrel Troy Twin Sleeper Sofa

No comments:

Post a Comment