Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Cry Every Time!

... Because of Parenthood.  This show is one of our faves and it is saved on our DVR for viewing each week.  How it gets me crying each week .. I have no idea.  But it is always successful in getting me to shed a few tears - joy, sadness, frustration.  You  name it, that show has it!  And, I would say I am "in the middle" when it comes to emotional stuff - if something is moving I am bound to cry, but I just don't break out in tears for nothing. 

And, Hubs was the one that actually found this show.  While he was on a horrible night and weekend work schedule he found some shows to watch and occupy him during the day in the middle of the week.  The 'on demand' section was great for random viewing.  He was resting up and finishing a marathon viewing session of Parenthood's First Season when I came home from work   I jumped in to watch and have been hooked since then!  It is Fabulous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment