Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Painted Blue

Friday night I came home from work in the mood to … paint!  I wasn’t ready to kick my shoes off and relax (supposedly I have a hard time relaxing) so I completed the first coat of the Gentle Tide paint color in our Master Bedroom.  Sunday morning I cut-in around all the trim.  It definitely needs another coat – if you look really close you can see some yellow peeping through, but for now it works.  Plus I still have to do the other room.  Hubs and I love it - he was kind of worried this color would make the room look dark (he has nightmares from the gray paint of days past) but his first words when he saw it was “I like it”.  Success in my book!

Below is what it looks like now with our new paint!


This is what it looked like last week.

And this is what it looked like with our original paint color (yeah.. it has come a long way)


No comments:

Post a Comment