Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our Fabulous Dish Washing Ways

Last night Hubs and I decided to tackle the dishes piling up in our sink.  Typically the week days are so busy that sometimes we are running around like crazies or are completely wiped to even unload the clean dishes.  Horrible, I know.  So after dinner we were like a Nike Commercial - "Just Do It".  We tackled the items we like to do the most in dish cleaning and started chuckling about how we are perfect for each other ... when it comes to dish cleaning (ok, and everything else ;) ).
1)  I love to unload the dishes, Hubs hates it
2) Hubs loves to load the dishes, I hate it
3) Hubs loves to wash the big stuff by hand, I hate it
4) I love to dry the big stuff and put it away, Hubs hates it

Really, how much better could it get! This is typically why we can complete our 5 minute Speed Cleans  in a cinch and get to relaxing stat.  Now if I can figure out how we can apply the same thing to laundry - tough luck I think, cause so far we both hate everything about doing laundry.
And for some holiday spirit, Grouper around this time 2 years ago... Aww ;)  He still had puppy breath and smelled like a bunny from the wood chips he slept in at the breeder (I think). 
Grouper 10 weeks old


No comments:

Post a Comment