Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hobby Room Picture Progress

I was eager to share the pic of our more spacious Hobby Room, however I jumped too quickly on the photo snapping which showed n-o-t-h-i-n-g on the walls.  That night I hung all the pics we have now and added some wedding stuff. 
Wedding Items - Guest book and Invitation

Invitation

West Wall

South Wall

North Wall

I still have a pretty large wall to take up with some items (East Wall).  I am thinking of printing out some wedding nature shots and putting them in some Ikea frames.  But, I also have some ideas whirling around in my mind about adding built-ins in the living room where our bookcase is now and moving the bookcase into the Hobby Room for some extra storage.  Need to talk to Hubs on the expected timeframe for some built-ins.  It will probably be between Bathroom Reno and Built-ins and Bathroom Reno is at the top of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment