Monday, January 16, 2012

Inspiring Bathrooms

With exploratory work completed in the bathroom last weekend it was time for Hubs and I to try and decide on 'the look' for the bathroom.  Little did he know that I have been a busy bee on Pinterest finding inspiring pictures.  I divulged these photos to Hubs on Friday night and asked whether he liked any of them.  Typically we have similar decorating tastes, but sometimes there are disagreements. 

Here are photos I love. 



Love the Cabinets and Bead Board









All photos are from my pinterest page http://pinterest.com/jenwolf4/

It is pretty clear what I am loving:
1)  White cabinets
2)  Marble countertops
3)  Subway tile in the bath tub
4)  Small tiles on the floor
5)  Bead board / some boarding on the walls

Hubs comments on the photos were:
1)  I like the small floor tiles
2)  I like the subway tiles
3)  I think I would like a darker color cabinet better than a white one
4)  I would like some storage

He really didn't absolutely love or hate any of the photos... which was a good start and led to some Home Depot fun on Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment